Lupon, Davao Oriental – Seven newly improved facilities at the New Government Complex have been completed and turned-over by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) – Davao Oriental 2nd District Engineering Office (DEO) to the Municipal Government of Lupon on July 12.
Projects turned-over are the following:
- Construction of Perimeter Fence at the New Municipal Hall
- Completion of New Town Hall (Construction/Installation of Elevator)
- Construction of Multi-Purpose Building (Agriculture Office)
- Construction of Multi-Purpose Building (Indigenous People Center)
- Construction of Tourist Information Center
- Construction of Training Center Municipality of Lupon, Davao Oriental
- Access Road leading to Barangay Bagumbayan
Mayor Erlinda D. Lim, District Engineer Jane Cainghog, and Congressman Cheeno D. Almario led the turnover ceremony together with former Congressman Joel Mayo Z. Almario, Vice Mayor Santos Q. Alonzo, Jr., Sangguniang Bayan Members and Department Heads.
The completed projects will not only bring comfort to the personnel who will utilize the building/project but will also provide the community a conducive place to hold different activities.